Paramo Cascada II Waterproof Trousers
The men’s Cascada II trousers provide full waterproof protection guaranteed for the widest variety of walking activities making them an essential piece of kit for the changeable British weather.
With most traditional waterproof shell over-trousers, you really only want to wear them when it’s raining. If it starts to rain whilst you are out on your walk, you are forced to simultaneously try and keep your balance whilst putting on the over-trousers and fuss with muddy boots. As soon as it stops raining, you want to take the trousers off and start the charade again! This is where Paramo men’s Cascada II trousers are different – they are designed to be worn comfortably next to the skin, you will be happy to wear them whether it’s raining or not! No fussing!
Using innovative, directional and breathable fabrics, Paramo men’s Cascada II trousers keep you dry not only from the rain but from perspiration and condensation too which means you stay dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Not only are they very breathable but they offer extensive leg ventilation with thigh to ankle zip vents too which is great for quick and easy temperature regulation.
The men’s Cascada II trousers have a more tailored fit and contoured shape in comparison to the original Paramo Cascada trousers.
Average weight 481g
- Unrestricted leg movement with minimal weight due to ‘curved’ articulation around the knee area
- Comfortable fit from elastication on the waist with belt loops provided.
- Zip fly with popper at top
- Handwarming and secure storage from two external hip pockets with reversed zip closure.
- Full weather protection, but with easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by the 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm baffles
- Special attention to design of gusset area leads to maximum freedom of movement and articulation
- Can easily be pulled on over walking boots
- Ankle adjustment provided
- Additional protection from double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas
- Versatile garment which can be worn either on its own next to the skin as general legwear or combined with Páramo Long Johns/ Janes for more extreme conditions
- Trim-fit and contoured shape lead to a lighterweight, stylish-looking, all-day waterproof trouser.