Explorer 50 Rucksack
50 Litre Backpacking Rucksack
- Size Tolerant Back System for easy adjustment
- Air channel back ventilation for cooling on the move
- Ergonomic hip belt for comfort
- Twin side pockets for items such as water bottles
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access with underside zip storage
The Vango Explorer 50S Rucksack is a 50 litre backpacking rucksack with a shorter length back, ideal for people just getting into backpacking or starting out on Duke of Edinburgh expeditions. The shorter length and reduced capacity compared to the Explorer 60 makes the Explorer 50S an ideal choice for smaller walkers.
The Size Tolerant Back System of the bag means you can easily adjust the shoulder straps and hip belt to fit the user. An air channel between the raised foam padding creates a chimney effect that improves ventilation while on the move.
The Explorer 50S also features top lid access, an ergonomic padded hip belt for comfort, AirMesh fabric on the straps to help keep you cool, a zip pocket under the lid opening for safe storage of essential items, twin side pockets for keeping items such as water bottles, a sternum strap with emergency whistle and reflective strips to improve visibility in low-light conditions.
Weight: 1.4kgPack size: L25.0 x H74.0 x W33.0cm